Through Ally, our employee assistance program (EAP), we’re here for you. We offer a variety of helpful resources to support you and your family throughout different stages of your life. From managing stress to addressing financial challenges to learning how to make positive health changes, these programs are available for all associates. Accessing these programs is easy and available 24 hours a day. A specialist will be there to offer support and help identify the best resources for you.
Check out the guidance resources linked below or call 1-855-201-3843 to learn more or to find support. The access code is PETSMART.
- assessment and counseling – for short-term mental health and substance use problems; includes up to three face-to-face counseling visits covered at 100 percent.
- financial assistance – free phone consultations with credentialed financial professionals to discuss financial planning, debt management, investments and other financial matters.
- legal assistance – legal services include one 30-minute attorney consultation per personal legal matter, plus a 25 percent discount for ongoing services. Legal services address issues like landlord/tenant disputes, personal injury, and bankruptcy.
- family mediation – access to information and/or referral to a mediator to resolve family disputes in lieu of pursuing litigation.
- Visit the robust website where you can download health and wellness articles, use financial calculators and health tools, search for a mental health clinician, and much more.
https://www.wellnesstogether.ca/en-ca/ or call 1-866-585-0445 to speak with a Program Navigator.