It’s never too early to start saving for your future, and it’s easy with the Puerto Rico 401(k) Retirement Plan. When you enroll, you decide how much to contribute to the plan through easy payroll deductions – from 1 to 50 percent of your pay up to the Puerto Rico Internal Revenue annual maximum. And you get to take advantage of the many benefits this plan provides, including tax savings, free money from PetSmart, and a choice of investment options that allow you to create your own personalized investment strategy. You can participate in the plan if you are 18 years of age or older and have completed two months of employment with PetSmart.
- You get FREE money from PetSmart. PetSmart contributes 50 cents for every dollar you contribute, up to 6 percent of your pay.
- You save on taxes. You contribute to the plan with pretax money (that’s money you invest before taxes are calculated on your pay), so you’ll owe less to the Puerto Rico Internal Revenue. Your contributions and their earnings grow tax-free until you withdraw your money from the plan.
WE ENCOURAGE YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE UPCOMING WEBINARS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT SAVING FOR YOUR FUTURE
Sign up through Skillport by clicking here. Once logged into Skillport, search for PR Retirement Education.
- 1/30 at 4 pm – Click here to join the meeting
- 1/31 at 11 am – Click here to join the meeting
- 1/31 at 2 pm – Click here to join the meeting
- 2/1 at 8 am – Click here to join the meeting
- 2/1 at 11 am – Click here to join the meeting
- 2/1 at 4 pm – Click here to join the meeting
Beginning February 1, 2023, we will be partnering with Banco Popular. Associates will be able to create an online account by clicking here, where they can enroll and manage their contributions and investments.
All you need to know about your plan can be found in the two page flyer below:
Looking for the convenience of a mobile app for your retirement plan? Download the Mi Plan de Retiro @ Popular using these instructions.