Open Enrollment Checklist
- Read provided materials.
- Learn more about a topic by visiting the pages on this website.
- Log into HR Connect to complete your elections. From the main page of Employee Self Service, click on Benefits and complete the enrollment steps.
- Name your beneficiary for life insurance.
- Click the SAVE button to confirm your changes.
- Print or email your Confirmation Page for your records.
Want More Information?
Check out the other pages on this website or check out the Summary Guide.
Tell Us What You’ve Learned.
We want to hear from you! What have you learned from the open enrollment materials? Share your feedback for a chance to win a FitBit. We will select 16 winners at the beginning of November.
Ready to Enroll?
Log on to HR Connect to complete your enrollment. Make sure you SAVE your changes and PRINT your confirmation.
First time using HR Connect? From the HR Connect home page, click Get Started for instructions to set up a user ID and password. (Note: HR Connect is not available for payroll processing on Mondays from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. Arizona/Mountain time.) Now is the time to also double check your home address in HR Connect to ensure it is up to date so that your year-end W-2 tax form is sent to the right location. If you need help accessing HR Connect, call 1-866-263-8411.
Our health and wellness offerings provide a variety of programs and plans to help you Be Well, Get Better, and Feel Prepared. Whether it’s medical benefits, mental health support, or updating your beneficiary, explore this website to learn about all the plans, resources, and programs available to you and your eligible dependents.
The Benefits and Offerings team worked with all carriers to offer the best programs and resources while saving you money. For the second year in a row, the medical premiums you pay weekly will not increase.
During Open Enrollment, eligible associates can enroll in Triple-S health insurance; and elect supplemental benefits, such as life insurance. All these offerings provide associates and their eligible dependents access to care and resources to be well and to get better. Our medical plan covers free preventive screenings, has low-cost provider options through tools like virtual visits and offers a selection of clinical care programs to support your journey.
NEW for 2022
- Teleconsulta MD – speak with a nurse practitioner or primary doctor virtually for guidance, diagnosis, treatment and even prescriptions. Copy $10
- Lower copay for preferred hospital visits, now $25
- Additional CT Scan & MRI coverage – 2 per anatomic region per policy year
- Physical Therapy and Chiropractor visit limits 15 per policy year
- Dental: prosthesis or partial prosthesis covered at 50% up to $1,000 (max benefit)
- Periodontic Services 20% coinsurance max benefit $1,000 per policy year
- PerkSpot Discounts! Who doesn’t want corporate discounts?
- As a part of your #LifeAtPetSmart you can participate in the PerkSpot program to get thousands of deals on national brands including technology (Lenovo, Dell, HP), communication (Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile), and gifts (Blue Nile Jewelry, 1-800-Flowers)!
- PerkSpot is a one-stop online shop with exclusive discounts for PetSmart associates that help you save money! Create your account now! https://petsmart.perkspot.com/login
Don’t want to make changes? That’s ok, we encourage you to review your current information and elections now because Open Enrollment happens only once per year.
Weekly Premium Cost Chart
Weekly Associate Contribution
Associate + One
Associate + Family (includes spouse and child(ren))
Frequently Asked Questions
Haven’t found what you’re looking for? Check out these frequently asked questions.
Triple-S en Casa is a prescription drug delivery service available to you when enrolled in the medical plan. For your convenience, you can choose to have your medications and/or over the counter (OTC) items delivered directly to your home, office or to the address of your choice. Deliveries are made to all municipalities in Puerto Rico. Some restrictions apply so review this document for more details.
Preventive Care Centers are offered to you when enrolled in the medical plan. There are 10 Preventive Care Centers available to you.
That’s right, YOU have life insurance. Why is it important to name a beneficiary? In the event of your death, we must know who you designate to receive the benefit proceeds. If a beneficiary is not named, or hasn’t been updated, the insurance policy or state law decides who receives the funds. We want to make sure the proceeds go to the person, trust or organization of your choice so we encourage you to review you beneficiary now!
*Basic Life Insurance is provided at 1x your annual salary. Coverage amount rounded to the next $1,000. For basic level and additional supplemental live coverage, “salary” means your base pay only (no commissions included in the calculation, and no overtime or bonuses). Coverage for full-time salon leaders is based on an annual amount of $40,000. A beneficiary can be anyone you choose—spouse, friend, parent, child or charitable organization. Call the Benefits Department if you have any questions—1-866-263-8411.
Clinical Care Programs are offered to members enrolled in the medical plan that need assistance managing a chronic condition, such as diabetes or asthma, and short-term conditions such as pregnancy or accidents. For more information about Clinical Care Programs contact Triple-S at 787-706-2552.